Northern Observer welcomes press releases from companies or organisations. All submissions should be emailed to us.
When submitting any press releases to Northern Observer please note you must confirm:
- you are authorised by your company or organisation to submit the press release,
- you are solely responsible for the facts and legality of the content,
- you are available to provide further information or verification if required,
- any linked website does not contain anything illegal, personal abuse, or libellous comments,
- to grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use in any way, and copyright rights to any material submitted.
Because of the volume of information submitted to Northern Observer, facts or information in press releases, or sites they may be linked to, cannot be verified.
Northern Observer reserves the right to:
- reject or edit any content or press release,
- use quotes only within an article,
- or modify the information received for accuracy, grammar or any other reason we believe necessary to maintain a professional standard.
By submitting press releases or other information to Northern Observer you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
To report inaccuracies, illegal use of information, or copyright violation, please report it to Northern Observer with a link to the content that you are reporting.